Monday, June 06, 2005

I am SO full!

Tonight for dinner I made country fried steak, country gravy, mashed potatoes, corn and green beans. Then I proceeded to eat way too much. So much that I feel nauseous. Blech. The rest of the family is eating ice cream for dessert, but I can't do that right now.

Olaf got the results of his blood work from the cardiologist today. His cholesterol and triglycerides have went down since he lost 20 pounds. They still aren't perfect, but better. His total cholesterol was 204. That is down from 217. If he starts regular exercise I think it will help even more. Then you have me, FRYING steak tonight. So healthy!

We did go see Madagascar. It was very boring for me, but Camille liked it. Grace did good in the theater. I thought she may cry because it was too loud. I would say save your money and rent it when it comes out. It's not worth the price of admission.

Gracie took this picture of me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Becky made me this!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Charity said...

I totally don't get the appeal of fried steak, but whatever floats your boat. Glad to hear Olaf is getting healthier, you need to get him "Firming" with you! Cute kitties, cute Misty and cute siggy. Happy Monday!

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Very glad to hear Olaf is doing better. Great pic!