Sunday, May 01, 2005

I took Camille to the concert tonight. She had fun. Of course I had to buy her a SCC T-Shirt since it was her very first concert ever:) I really enjoyed everyone except TobyMac. I mean, even Toby was fun...but the rap scene isn't for me. Chris Tomlin was really great. Tree 63 was good too. We left halfway into SCC's set though. I didn't want to fight traffic and it was already late. We went through the Taco Bell drive through and ate in the car on the way home. I have eaten SO horrible this week. I will not weigh in tomorrow because I don't want to know. I am starting over tomorrow. There's always tomorrow, right?

My root canal gets finished tomorrow. Olaf had to take the day off so I could go. What a man!

Off to bed. Just wanted to tell you we went and it was fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tree63!
:) It's not often you get a "modernish" band that really truly appears to LOVE God.

Anonymous said...

Root canals are NOT fun! Glad you had a great time at the concert. Hope you have a GREAT day! ~~Suzanne :-)

Stephanie said...

So glad you had fun! What a neat little girl's night out. :) (I had to make myself weigh in this morning . . . should have skipped this week, too!)

Charity said...

Misty, glad you had fun at the concert. I am praying for you today as you go to the dentist. Okay, picture the Carpenters....."Root canals and Mondays always get me down..."

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling after the root canal? They are not fun.

I have been taking it very easy all day after the big food event at church last night. I did overdo, but I so needed to have the fun.