Friday, May 13, 2005

So excited

First of all, my dog is fine. The vet thinks it is just her arthritis and gave her an injection of some sort. She does seem to be walking better today. We are supposed to take her in weekly for her shot, then taper it off to once a month. Basically it is glucosamine/chondroitin and was originally made for horses. I will also give her a glucosamine/chondroitin pill every night and see of that helps. But why am I excited you ask? I have new cellular service and I GET A SIGNAL IN MY HOUSE! This is huge! We have never, ever, ever, had a signal in our house before. To top it off, we got an awesome phone for FREE. Better than free. They are giving us a $30 rebate on each phone! Woo Hoo! I love Cingular! If you are a Cingular customer and want to call me, e-mail me and I'll give you my number!:) And you know what else I did? I downloaded a ringtone. Yep, "Lights" by Journey is my ringtone. Love it! I love new technology. I'm a techno junkie. My husband just laughs at me because I am so excited about this phone.

I mowed the lawn today. Whew! That is hard work. I was absolutely beat when I came in. Not to mention filthy. There will be no FIRM workout today. I am a bit sore from my workout yesterday. I used the 8 pound dumbbells for the chest work and shoulder work. I am feeling it today. I LOVE that feeling. Woo Hoo!

Caleb has a horse show at CORRAL tomorrow. That will be fun for him. He loves riding even though it looks like he never pays attention.

OK, I need to get busy. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool phone! We have Verizon and have been really happy with them.

My ringtone right now is the Auburn fight song :-) and I have specialized ringtones for people too.... yeah, I'm a geek :-)

Charity said...

What was that? I must not have read right. Was that glucosamene? glucosamEne?!?! Have I, the worst speller in the world caught the mighty Misty in a (gasp!) spelling error?!? Did you mean "glucosamIne?" Heheheheheheh
Yeah, now we're even, 75,000 to 1.
(Hmmm, wait....)

Charity said...

You stinker, you went back and changed it. It's okay to be wrong once every 10 years or so, you know. Look at me, I'm wrong all the time and I'm doing just fine. :P