Tuesday, May 03, 2005

March of Dimes and abortion

I know the March of Dimes walk is going on, but I just wanted to point out that MOD is a big abortion supporter. If you do a Google search for "March of Dimes abortion" you will find a host of information. Just in case you're interested. I once heard (and I have not verified this myself) that MOD buys aborted babies for their research. It makes sense to me, but again, I have not verified that information for myself. FYI...

My root canal went fine. I am in no pain. No pain whatsoever. The Lord blessed me there. My next appointment is for the crown build up. That will be a long appointment which is never fun.

I am behind in my Believing God Bible Study. I need to watch week 5 still. I really like it though. I have been blessed by it.

Well I need to go rock Josiah in the chair. Momma duty calls...

2 comments:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

I have not personally researched it, but with our extended family being heavily involved in the pro-life stand, I have heard it often referred to as March of Crimes. It is so important to research any group you want to support to know what their stand is on vital moral stands it takes. I am glad you brought this up.

Gem said...

That's sad, I know some churches even have teams walk for MOD. If it comes up at ours, I'll be sure to say something!

Loni - cool icon!