Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Natalie Ingrid Jorek

was born last night at 9:11 pm. She weighed 8.0 pounds. Daddy didn't know the length when he called. He was too excited to even stay on the phone for more than a minute or two. He needed to get back to that baby girl. It looks like I will be shopping today for baby GIRL clothes! WooHoo! I will post pictures just as soon as I get them. Ingrid is also my Gracie's middle name. It was Olaf's mother's name. She passed away in 1991 from breast cancer. She would have been so excited right now. Frances (the new Mama) goes by her maiden name so I am not sure if they intend on doing the hyphenated last name or not. I called the hospital yesterday trying to track them down to see how everything was going and it was hilarious listening to me explain that I don't know my sister-in-law's last name.

Me: Well, she is married to Scott Jorek but I think she goes by her maiden name. Can you check both names please? DOH!

Caleb is on the bus, it is 6:47 am, and Camille wanted Olaf to wake her up early so she could see the sunrise and journal. At her last riding lesson Lauren gave her a little Bible Study to do for the next week. One of the things it said to do was watch the sunrise or sunset. She chose the former rather than the latter. Don't ask me why. I think it's sweet that she wanted to do that. She really is a precious girl. This Friday is the big shopping spree for Cami's birthday. Molly's mom is coming with us which will be fun for me. We may go see that new Tim Allen movie that opens on Friday. What's it called? The Shaggy Dog or something like that. It just depends on what the birthday girl wants to do. TEN! She could be married in ten more years. I could be a grandma in ten more years! Our life really is a vapor. Go hug your babies.

No comments: