Monday, March 27, 2006

I went to Alabama last weekend

I couldn't post about my plans prior because I went to see Becky as a surprise. She will be celebrating her 40th birthday next month and Charity and I wanted to surprise her. We drove about 4 1/2 hours to spend the day with Becky and Ashley.

(Susan, Becky, Ashley)

Ashley let us stay the night in her parent's house while they were away and we had a wonderful time. On the way, Charity and I stopped in Birmingham to pick up a cake at Edgar's Bakery. Oh what a gorgeous bakery! Their cakes are not only tasty they are gorgeous too. I bought a strawberry cake, cinnamon rolls, cookies, and rugalach. We ate some of the cake for Becky's birthday and I brought the rest home for the family. It is yummy.


It was just plain old fun driving four hours with Charity. We talked about everything under the sun. Our lives, our childhood, our marriages, our children... What a blessing to have her for a friend. We had a fantastic time. Here is a picture of Charity in the car.


On another note, I start Weight Watchers this Thursday. I so do not want to weigh in.

Thanks to everyone who left me a comment. You guys rock!

And just for fun:
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: