Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Long Week

Olaf is in training this week and doesn't even get out of class until 6:30. He gets home somewhere around 7:00 which makes for long days for me. I don't know how you women do it who have husband's who work long hours. Like my friend, Charity. No thank you.

I went to my friend Becky's house today. It was the first time that we have ever went over for a visit. We had fun. She has a love of music that I think (I cannot believe I am going to write this) surpasses mine. The woman knows the lyrics to anything. Not to mention what artist died and when and how. Like the guy from Big Country died by suicide right here in Atlanta. She knew names of obscure people that I have never heard of. It was amazing. Of course all of that is totally up my alley so the three hours we stayed flew by.

When I left Becky's house, I went grocery shopping so I could feed my family supper this evening. Olaf is home now and it's almost bedtime for the children. I took a pregnancy test this morning which was negative. Sucketh. I'm getting used to it though. Oh, speaking of babies, it is so much fun to hear Scott talk about his new baby. He is SO tired and I think has a new respect for parents everywhere. Do you remember when number one came along? How it rocks your world? How everything used to be about you but now it's all about the baby. And the baby doesn't sleep when you want to sleep. And the baby cries... a lot! Yes, they are adjusting to that right now.

Have a good night!

No comments: