Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a weekend!

I never want to go through another weekend like the last. Whew! I'm drained. Emotionally and physically. But, I have forgiven and it's time to move on...

I'm still pregnant. Praise God! I have my first appointment tomorrow with the midwife. I had it scheduled six weeks ago. It was my routine yearly exam. It has now turned into a "new OB" appointment. I guess it will just be my pap smear and blood work.

Olaf has a CT scheduled of his chest tomorrow afternoon. It's really bothering him. His ribs are extremely sensitive to the touch. I feel so horrible for him and I hope they are able to find something this time.

Caleb's birthday was yesterday. He had fun. He woke up this morning with a stuffy nose, so I'm sure the rest of us will be sick by this weekend. It took a whole month of school before he got sick. He will have a cold for all of the winter and get the stomach virus in the spring. He'll probably get strep throat too. Ah, the joys of mentally challenged children sharing germs.

I'll check back in tomorrow and let y'all know how that OB appointment goes. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: