Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you for rejoicing with us and leaving all those wonderful comments. It makes me happy to know that so many of you were praying for this very thing. Of course I wonder if I will carry to term, but I know Who is in control and I am trusting in Him. Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy.

My pregnancy still hasn't quite sunk in. I'm still a bit in shock and walking around like I am the only one in the entire world who has ever conceived. I am on cloud 9 and floating everywhere. Olaf is the same way. He cried like a girl when I showed him the test. He wants a baby more than I do if that is even possible. We both LOVE that newborn stage and fight over who gets to hold the baby. I'm sure I'll have to fight my children too. They are so so excited. What a blessing. I know this sounds absolutely crazy to most people, but we are hoping that we conceive number six right away after this one is born. My other children are all in pairs. Caleb and Camille are six months apart. Grace and Josiah are 19 months apart. And we want another one to be close in age to this one.

Olaf is taking Caleb to the Atlanta Motor Speedway this Friday night to watch a race for his birthday. If he doesn't flip out at the noise, he will be getting a ride in a race car. I hope he likes it. You never know with Caleb. He has sensory issues and it's hit or miss with him. We did buy him a skateboard and gave it to him already. He loves it. I think he'll get the hang of it after awhile. He was happy to be going back to school today. He loves Denise, his bus driver. He asks for her BY NAME everyday.

OK, I need to get Camille to piano lessons. We go every other week which works out well for us. I don't have to go, go, go. I am a home body by nature. I don't like leaving if I don't have to.

No comments: