Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things about my week:

1. I had the worst weekend of my life thus far. In almost 19 years of marriage, I would have to say that this weekend takes the cake for being the worst. Ever.

2. I realized that I can forgive through the power of the Holy Spirit and a lot of wonderful women praying for me. Thank you my precious friends.

3. I have eaten 9 lemons. Yes, eaten them. These are not the lemons that I put in my water. (Yes Jeff, I know about the enamel. Sometimes a pregnant woman has to do what a pregnant woman has to do:0)

4. I had my first OB appointment. I have fibroids in my uterus. Lovely.

5. Josiah likes to say the word "poop." I'm not sure why, but he says it often. He also likes to make fart sounds and poke his little rear out.

6. Olaf had a CT scan on his chest. We are waiting for the results.

7. We need a larger vehicle. When this baby comes we have outgrown our minivan.

8. We have also outgrown our kitchen table. It only seats six.

9. I bought a brand new infant car seat at Publix (that's a grocery store) in the clearance section for $29.99. Can you say Woo Hoo??

10. I rented the first season of Lost because I had never watched it before. It's OK, but I still don't get all the hype. Seems kind of hokey with bad acting if you ask me.

11. However, Survivor started tonight. And I totally rocked on Fantasy Survivor. I even picked the guy voted out.

12. Now that I'm pregnant I am so happy they didn't choose me for the upcoming show.

13. Grace loves me more than any of my other children. She really does. It is so precious.

No comments: