Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby Update

Well, I went, I was stirruped, I gave blood, I went home. She did mention that she felt some fibroid tumors in my uterus. Noone has ever told me that before, so I'm not sure what to think about that. Maybe they will be able to see them at my 20 week ultrasound. I am spotting because of the pap smear...that is always scary during pregnancy. I guess all I can do is wait now. And pray.

Olaf had his CT scan. I'm not sure when he will get the results of that. Probably next week sometime.

We went out for lunch at Cracker Barrel today. I had never been there for anything other than breakfast. It was good. I am still full. I had Country Fried Steak, fried okra, and hashbrown casserole. Yum. The only thing I want to drink right now is water with a lot of lemons squeezed in it. It must be the shaved ice from the refrigerator too. No big cubes. I eat at least one lemon a day. Sometimes two. I have craved them with every pregnancy in the first trimester.

And that, my friends, is how the day went.

No comments: