Thursday, September 21, 2006

So gorgeous today

The weather is so, so nice! I wish it could stay this way forever. We went to the park this morning with Charity and her precious children. Ian took Josiah's hand as we were leaving and they walked hand in hand to the parking lot. It was so sweet. Charity looks cute with her pregnant belly poking out there.

Olaf is at the dentist right now starting the crown process on his front tooth. (The tooth that is not getting the implant) His extraction for his other front tooth is set for October 12th at 9:00 am. The tooth is so dead that they are expecting it to break during the procedure and they will have to dig it out. That sounds like fun.

I have a MySpace site tht I never ever go to anymore. Anyway, two people from school contacted me through it recently. First was a girl I knew in middle school. (Tammy it was Gwen McClintock) She looks exactly the same and still lives in Oregon. The second was a girl I hardly new in high school.

Josiah is outside and I need to go out and watch him. Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments: