Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday

and still not much to report.

Special Olympics was supposed to be tomorrow but they have moved it to Thursday because of the likelihood of rain.

I think I have found a new riding instructor for Camille. Yes again. The girl that we just started with, quit. I'm not holding my breath. I just pray this one works out.

Please pray for Karen. Things are not progressing as we hoped.

I have a dear friend who is pregnant but I can't say who. They want to wait awhile before announcing it.

Take a look at these pictures. They are my online friends! Twelve of them got together in Dallas for a weekend of fun. I'm totally jealous.

I did a 55 minute FIRM video today and burned over 500 calories. Check out my weight loss blog.

Do you know I have an online friend in New Zealand? (Hi Wilm!) And you know what else? Their water spins clockwise when it goes down the drain. Ours (being the top half of the world) spins counter clockwise.

I also get hits on my blog from places like the UK, Poland, and Iceland. How cool is that?

No comments: