Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pampered Chef

I am having a Pampered Chef party tonight. It has been planned for well over a month and I am hoping (and praying) that someone shows up. If you want to order and have it count toward my show please go here and enter my name as the host.

Disney is less than four weeks away. The children are absolutely GIDDY with excitement.

My eight pound loss due to the stomach bug did not stay off. I knew it wouldn't. I think I gained four back. But, four pounds in two weeks is still a good weight loss for me. I am being diligent about doing the FIRM. I remember last time I was doing the FIRM I was getting really discouraged because the weight was not coming off. I think I am one of those people who build muscle faster than my fat dissolves. That means I need to be persistant no matter what the scale does. It doesn't make me feel any better when my husband has lost 10 pounds in the same two week period though.

OK, so much I need to do today. Have a great day.

No comments: