Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not much to blog about

But I'll blog for Tammy.

I washed the curtains in my room as well as the matching thingamabobs that hang off the railings around my bed. I have an open canopy bed and there are these little curtain lace things that hang around the bed. Am I making any sense? Anyway, they were filthy. Olaf has asthma really bad and these things had an inch of dust on them. Not condusive to an asthmatic.

I just finished the FIRM Jiggle Free Arms. It's only 30 minutes, but it's better than nothing. Olaf ordered the heart rate monitor that I wanted for Mother's Day. It should be here tomorrow. Woo Hoo! Now I can see how many calories I am actually burning doing the FIRM.

On another note, Josiah doesn't eat. Anything. Except chocolate. I bought him french fries today from McDonalds. They are sitting there untouched. You can see every bone in his body. I am trying not to worry.

I got a coupon in the mail today from Yankee Candle. Buy two of the large jars, get one free. I have to do that. I love Yankee Candles. I do not like fruity scents though. Yuck.

Camille is almost done with her school year. She has 16 more days. We will start back up somewhere in the beginning of July. She will be in the fifth grade and Grace will be in Kindergarten. They are growing up way too fast.

Tonight is the Amazing Race. I hope the hippies catch up. I want them to win.

Have a great day!!

No comments: