Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday

It's going to be along week. Olaf is working ten hour days so he can have Christmas Eve off. Sucketh.

I had my pulmonary lung function test done yesterday. It was awkward to say the least. You have to put this tube in your mouth and do all these crazy breathing techniques. Then they gave me four puffs of albuterol and made me do it all again. Four puffs of albuterol makes me jittery and shaky, but it did help me breathe better. I guess it's a trade off. I should get the official results soon. I still need to get to Newnan Hospital for another chest X-Ray. I definitely have to do that before the end of the year. Our insurance changes January 1st.

I maintained my weight this week. I didn't think I overate too much, but apparently it was enough to make me NOT lose. Oh well...keep on keeping on. I had such a big loss last week that my body may be in a bit of a shock.

Olaf bought this air hockey table for the children for Christmas. He set it up on Sunday and the children are having a blast playing it. We got it at BJ's so we only paid $350.00 instead of the $497 that is listed at WalMart. The children already have "air hockey arm." Their triceps are already sore.

Simon cut his two bottom teeth a few weeks ago and is trying desperately to cut his top two. He is rubbing his face on everything. He still only sleeps in one hour increments, but I have adjusted. Good thing I don't have to get up and be anywhere early. That would pose a problem.

Caleb is out of school on vacation. He will be asking for the bus several times a day for the first week. He loves school. Home is too boring for him. He does love to help out around the house though. He loves doing dishes, folding clothes, vacuuming, etc.

I am going to sign off so I can go watch The Biggest Loser finale. I love that show.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: