Saturday, December 08, 2007

Look at this precious baby!



The Santa Suit is from Build-A-Bear! And look how well he is sitting now. He is such a ham and smiles for the camera. That was cracking me up tonight when I took this photo. Gosh, he is so cute.

The choir performance went great. Everyone did a fantastic job and Caleb enjoyed watching them perform. The baby didn't even make a peep during the entire thing. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Here are the children in their uniforms.

Today was a lazy day. I didn't sleep much because Simon has a nasty cold. Olaf took him at 9:00 this morning and I slept until 11:00. That pretty much wasted the entire morning:) Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the house and decorating for Christmas. Well, I should say WE are going to clean the house. It will be a team effort.

I am hungry. I started a diet on Wednesday. My body is getting used to NOT eating everything in sight. The first couple of weeks always suck. My first mini goal is to lose 20 pounds. I am going to reward myself with a martini when I get there. Or maybe I should just drink too many martinis then I won't want to eat. Hmmm...there's an idea.

No comments: