Sunday, December 02, 2007

For Laurel

I must blog today. I have been threatened. At least a paragraph she says. This is for you, my friend.

Simon is now on Omnicef because his ear infections are still just as bad as they were prior to the amoxicillin. I am praying that this child doesn't need tubes like the other kiddos did. The Jorek children are not blessed with good eustachian tubes. He is also teething but through it all has been a happy baby. (Did I mention cute yet?)

We made our annual trip to the Christmas Tree Farm yesterday to buy our tree, and the children are decorating it as I type this. This year we splurged and bought a nine foot Frasier Fir. It is huge and lovely. I'll take a quick photo to post.

The children were in the annual Christmas Parade today. They sang with the homeschool choir.


Let's see...what else is new? I sent out our Christmas cards to friends and family out of state. We had photo cards done this year with this Disney picture:



I promise you I will never get fatter than that photo. I've had it up to here with my weight. I am doing something about it and I will give updates when I feel they are appropriate. I promise not to make it the only subject I write about:)

For my local friends, you may not get a photo card. Y'all already know what I look like:0) I am awaiting postage stamps via the USPS. I made photo stamps for the out of towners with Simon's picture. They were so cute. All you locals are getting rooked and having regular old postage stamps on your cards.

Can you believe the air conditioner is running behind me? WOW! It's December and the air is on. That is just wrong.

I think that is at least a paragraph. Don't you? This week is going to be super busy but I will try to update on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: