Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 is less than 12 hours away

The plan for this evening is to have some snacks and let the children do their best at trying to stay up until midnight. It should be fun. We have cupcakes, chips and dip, lil smokies with BBQ sauce, Chex Mix, egg rolls, taquitos and chimichangas, and crab ragoon. What could be better?

Olaf went over to the next door neighbor's house at 9:30 this morning to tell her to turn down her loud rap music. She was outside and had the car stereo turned up so flippin' loud and was dancing around her driveway. I think she is in the 9th or 10th grade, but she has no respect for adults. When Olaf asked her to turn the music down she said, "It aint loud!" Now I am afraid that she will get her high school gang friends to come kill us. I am not sure what is going on with that house anyway. People are in and out and no one knows who lives there. It's just very odd. When they first moved in it was just a single mom and the daughter mentioned above. Then a boyfriend moved in and trouble started (another story). Then he moved out and females moved in. It's just a weird scenario. Since the boyfriend moved out is fairly quiet over there for the most part. Well, except for the riding lawnmower that they ride every single day from sun up to after dark.

I got my results from my pulmonary lung function test. I didn't understand what the nurse said though so I have a call into the doctor's office for clarification. They are prescribing me Symbicort so something must have been askew. I have had no significant changes in my chest X-ray so that is good news.

Oh, and one more thing...these are fabulous!

No comments: