Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Did my Tackle it Tuesday projects get accomplished? Why no they didn't. Thanks for asking. After I did school with the girls and took Camille to piano lessons, I just didn't get around to it. Heavy sigh. Today I must clean the bathrooms. And make dinner.

I absolutely love reading Molly's blog. I am so glad she is blogging by herself again. I used to read her all the time before they started Choosing Home. It's not that I dislike Choosing Home, I just really like reading Molly's thoughts w/out the constraints of "fitting the mold" of the readers at Choosing Home. I appreciate her honesty and the clarity of her writing style. I wish I could communicate that effectively.

Olaf has had a very busy week at work. He is part of a planning committee for the Delta Employee Appreciation Day this Saturday. There will be fun stuff for the entire family. I don't think I am going to go. I cannot stand the heat. Olaf has to go and he will probably take all four children with him. What a man!! I can only imagine how hot it is going to be on the tarmac at 2:00 in the afternoon. YUCK!

I go to the midwife on Friday to discuss PDD. I know I have it. As I age (and start this peri menopausal crap) my PMS symptoms are EXTREME! Let's just leave it at that:) For your own safety.

No comments: