Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I can never think of a title...

Don't you love to catch up with an old friend? Today I just had an urge to call my friend Lisa. We were stationed with her husband when we were in the military eons ago. Her husband is still in the Air Force and I give her a call about once a year. I read her updates on the website as she posts, but it was still nice to hear her voice.

Today has been a rather lazy day for me. I did school with the girls and showered...but that's about it:) Camille is playing with the littles and they are having a blast. Well, at least the littles are having a blast. Cami...not so much.

Today is my friend Charity's birthday. She is 29 today. No really. She IS 29. I know that is the age that noone ever passes, but for her it really is her 29th birthday. Happy Birthday my friend. We are going out tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate.

My husband is starting the process to get a dental implant for one of his front teeth. The extraction will be in October. Hee hee. My husband will be toothless for 9 months. Yes, they will give him a "flipper" so he doesn't look toothless, but still... It makes me giggle. I am hoping this stops ALL flirting by other women. Just take that fake tooth out, smile REAL big, and pass gas. There ya go. Only I could love the man after all that! Especially if he says "Git er done" afterward.

Caleb wants a skateboard for his birthday. He has wanted one for years but I have always been afraid that he was going to hurt himself. I guess this year I am going to suck it up and be prepared for the ER visit. He will be thrilled. Absolutely overjoyed. Speaking of being overjoyed, we bought him some race car T-Shirts at Kohls on clearance and those four shirts are the only ones he will wear now. He loves them.

I am absolutely in love with my perfume that Olaf brought me home from France. (You can get it anywhere...he just happened to buy it there) It is call Angel by Thierry Mugler and it is fabulous. Notes:Bergamot, Hedione, Helional, Honey, Dewberry, Red Berries, Vanilla, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Coumarin.Style:Pure. Soft. Innocent.

That's it from the homefront. Hope you have a great day! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

No comments: