Monday, August 28, 2006

Nineteen Years

Usually we dont celebrate the anniversary of our first date, but this year is significant. We have officially been together half of our lives. Did you hear that people? HALF OF OUR LIVES. I woke up this morning to find a CD of Shania Twain's "You're Still the One" along with the lyrics. (Can you believe I have never heard this song before?) Olaf wrote this next to the lyrics:

Hi Beautiful,
I hear this song on the radio sometimes. It always makes me think of you/us. Remember what "they" said when we got married? Only problem with this is the title-it shouldn't be "still" it should be "always have been and always will be."
I love you!
Olaf


Yes, I cried. I am crying right now. He loves me. What can I say??

Thank you my sweet, sweet husband for making me the happiest woman on the face of the earth.

No comments: