Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boxers or briefs?

My husband is at the doctor today. It's kind of a follow-up to the neurologist and also to ask why he is having such bad chest pain. My husband is an enigma to the doctors. No one knows why he's in pain or what's going on. Very frustrating to say the least.

Our days are becoming routine now that Caleb is back in school. I am a fairly relaxed homeschooling mom, so I don't worry too much about starting at a specific time etc. I wasn't always this way, but it works for us now. We rarely start school before 9:00 am and are always done with seat work by lunch time. In those few hours Camille does Math, Language, Spelling, and one other subject depending on the day. Today we did Georgia History and Science.

Gracie is smart as a whip. She is catching onto phonics with lightening speed. She writes well too. Her penmanship is much better than Camille's was at this age. Both of my girls are doing fabulously at school.

Caleb is bothering me daily about his baseball game. He starts this Saturday and asks all of us several times a day if we are going. Josiah always says, "Sure I'll come. I like baseball." Cute. He doesn't mind answering Caleb for the 100th time in an hour.

And the title has nothing to do with my post today. I just put it there to throw you off...

No comments: