Thursday, September 30, 2004

Catch up!

Well, I am officially down 10.2 pounds. WooHoo!

Olaf's birthday was yesterday. My husband turned 36 years old. He is taking the day off tomorrow for a doctor's appointment and we are eating lunch at Red Lobster. I just found out today that shrimp scampi is only 3 points, so I may have three platefuls. I love that stuff. I will NOT eat a biscuit though. Way too fattening.

Today I ran some errands with the children. I needed to get to the post office to send a package out and ended up at Kohl's. I love Kohl's! I bought some "gifty" stuff and then headed to the toy store. The children were really good and didn't ask for anything. I bought Josiah a huge Barney and Caleb a sword for Christmas. Josiah was not happy when I took the Barney away, but he got over it fairly quickly.

It's late and I need to get into bed. Just wanted to catch up for the day.

No comments: