Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hurricane Ivan

Hurricane Ivan is coming through as I write this. We have some high winds right now and some rain. It doesn't seem to be as bad as Frances was last week though.

Homeschooling was tough this week. I actually quit on Monday! However, I started again yesterday. I need to keep my thoughts on the Lord and all will go well. I feel so sorry for Camille at times. I can be such a wretched mother.

I am now down 5.5 pounds in three weeks. As long as I keep on losing, I will be happy. I'd like to lose at least a pound a week. Yesterday we had Chinese food for supper and I overate. I have been on points today though. I can't let one day get me down!

I had to take Deacon to the vet on Monday. When it rains it pours... He had an anal gland rupture. Talk about gross!! So, now both my dogs are on antibiotics and Ella is on thyroid meds.

I looked into getting a digital box for our TV. It's an extra $16 per month though. That's a lot of money... Especially when Olaf is going to have to take a pay cut soon. I just want the music channels though. I'd love to listen to the 70's and 80's music all day. How fun! I am getting really old.

I need to sign off before our cable goes out...

No comments: