Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday, September 17, 2004

It's Friday morning and again, school has been cancelled for Caleb. There is no reason for school to be cancelled, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Camille needs to do school today since we only did History yesterday. Camille loves history. For her birthday she wants to travel to some "history places." She has a particular interest in the Pioneer Days and, of course, Laura Ingalls Wilder. Someone forwarded a website with some free alphabet coloring pages to do with Gracie. They are a Bible theme and very cute. You gotta love FREE!

Everyone is still asleep except for Caleb. He's been up since 5:15 am. I don't know how the boy functions sometimes. Josiah is on my bed. He woke up last night very agitated. He slept on top of me most of the time. I worry about him falling off because my bed is high off the ground. I need to go check on him.

I need to drink my water today and stay on points!


No comments: