Monday, September 27, 2004

Hurricane Jeanne

It is raining outside due to Hurricane Jeanne. Those poor people in Florida. We just get the rain and wind...I cannot imagine taking the brunt force of these things. No power outages though. Its really not too bad.

I weigh in this evening at Weight Watchers. I am probably down about a pound or two. That will put me at a weight loss of 9 pounds in 5 weeks. Only 50 more to go. It hasn't been too hard to get used to eating this way. I need to do it for the rest of my life. I have two friends who joined as well. I hope they did good this week.

Homeschooling is going OK. As long as I don't expect perfection, we do fine. I just need to mellow out and let the Lord live through me. Today she got a little frustrated with division and I lost my temper a bit. Then I remembered what is truly important. "And ye shall teach them your children speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up!" Deut 11:19 Her learning is a lifestyle, not a time limit. The most important thing to teach her is to "love the Lord her God with all her heart, soul, and strength." The rest will all fall into place. As long as I remember that....God will bless our journey.

Olaf's birthday is Wednesday, the 29th. He will be 36 years old. He is getting more handsome everyday. I'm so happy he's my husband.

Took Josiah to the dermatologist for a follow up aapointment about his molloscum. He said to keep putting Aldara on it and to come back in two months if there is no improvement. Josiah just cried and cried and he was in my arms the entire time! My poor children. Of course since Camille was with us at the appointment people ask her if she goes to school. She just says "no" and doesn't expound. I wonder what they think. Hmmm...

Time for Olaf to get home from work. Need to run.




No comments: