Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sunday Afternoon

Today was so beautiful. The weather was sunny and about 80 degrees. We went to our friend's church for a special service. They had a special music group performing and everyone ate the good ole' buffet afterwards. It was great. I know all the people there because I go to a women's Bible study there. I stayed out of the service though because Josiah was being too loud. He was enjoying himself too much.

Olaf is taking the day off Wednesday so we can all go with Caleb on his field trip to the county fair. The Kiwanis open up the fair just for the special needs kids in the school district. Of course, Camille gets to ride as well. There are definite advantages of having a special needs kid!:^)

I went grocery shopping today and saved $50 and spent $100. I love www.thegrocerygame.com I have saved so much money the past three weeks. Start buying Sunday papers for the coupons and then go to that website and sign up. It's only a $1 for the first four weeks. I have saved over $200 in my first month doing it.

Need to run. It's getting late and babies need to get ready for bed.

No comments: