Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things about my husband:

1. For some reason, the man still thinks I am beautiful.
2. Thanks to a really rough time in our marriage about a year ago, he no longer takes me for granted....ever. (I guess when your wife says, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass" it does something to you.)
3. He gets more handsome to me as the years go by.
4. He is a good provider for us and works hard at a job he doesn't particularly like to make sure we have more than we need.
5. Our family always comes first to him...ALWAYS!
6. He LIKES to go shopping with me.
7. He also likes chick fliks but I am not supposed to tell anyone. We just rented "Miss Potter" (all about the life of Beatrix Potter) and he wants me to buy it for him.
8. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else can.
9. He is a fabulous father and the children adore him.
10. Caleb couldn't live without him.
11. He gives me free reign at Target when I am having a bad day and never complains about how much money I spent on all my clearance sales.
12. He is 10 months younger than I am.
13. He adores newborns as much as I do.

No comments: