Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oskidee (that's what I sometimes call my husband)

My husband came home from work in pain. His back and hip have been bothering him for awhile now, but he needed to take a pain killer today. The vicodin has done nothing for the pain thus far so he took a muscle relaxer as well. I called the pharmacist to make sure he could take them together and his words to me were, "yes, just don't let him go anywhere." I laughed.

My BFF in middle/high school, Tammy, called me this morning. She is just a fabulous woman. I haven't seen her in about 24 years, but you'd never know it from our conversation. That is the sign of a true friend. You can pick up right where you left off... She told me about this fitness boot camp that she attends in the morning. Sounds pretty kick butt if you ask me. That is why she is thin and I am not:) She also turned 40 on July 17th and I forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday or send her a card. Sorry, Tam!

No comments: