Monday, October 09, 2006

Thomas the Tank Engine

Here is my big fella in front of Thomas. We drove over five hours to Spencer, NC to spend the day with him. Josiah had so much fun even though it was cold and rainy. You can go here to see more pictures of Thomas. Olaf and Josiah had a blast. The rest of us went along for the ride!:) It gave me so much joy to see Josiah's face as it lit up when we saw Thomas. It was so worth the drive. He is already talking about going again next year. Speaking of next year, I decided that I really want to spend my 40th birthday at Disney World. Hopefully we can do that. I think November would be a perfect time to go to Disney. It wouldn't be so hot. The baby will be 6 months old on my 40th birthday, so he/she will still get free admission.

I have caught up on my laundry from the weekend. Three loads and ALL the laundry is completely done. I love my front loader.

Olaf set up our new phone line from Sun Rocket. We are not 100% convinced we will keep the service yet. We are going to give it a few weeks and see if we like it. If we decide to keep it then we will switch over our phone number. Right now it has a different phone number. It sure is a lot less expensive than BellSouth. Sun Rocket is $199 per year which includes long distance, local calls, and all the bells and whistles like voicemail and caller ID. BellSouth is $60 a month for the phone line with the bells and whistles...no long distance.

Olaf gets his front tooth extracted this Thursday. He was smart enough to take the day off. Then he gets his final crown on the other front tooth the following day. It is going to be so wweird seeing my husband with white front teeth. They have been gray as long as I have known him.

Caleb is home from school today for Columbus Day. Needless to say, I didn't do school with the girls today. Impossible to do while Caleb is home.

I put some pregnancy blinkies in the sidebar. I am looking for some more. If you know where I can find some, let me know. My next appointment isn't until the end of the month. We just found out our medical insurance is changing at the begining of the year and now I will have to pay 20% out of pocket. No more HMO's. That really stinks, but what can we do? I guess if a homebirth is less expensive we may go that route again. I hate fighting insurance companies. Especailly United Healthcare!!

Off to fold some clothes. Have a great day.

No comments: