Thursday, October 05, 2006

LOST was fun last night. Who would have thought that they have their own little subdivision with a book club reading Steven King? I am looking forward to this season. Isn't Henry Gale aka Ben a great actor? I like him!:0)

Tonight is Survivor. It starts in 45 minutes. My boot pick is JP tonight. We'll see....

The children have gotten on my nerves today. They haven't done anything wrong or bad, I guess it's just the pregnancy. Everytime one of them tattled or needed something, it seemed magnified by a thousand for some reason. My back is hurting a lot right now. I think it may be a kidney or something...maybe I just pulled something. Anyway, I think the pain made it worse too.

My next door neighbor works where they make the Weight Watcher Lemon Cakes. If the packages don't weigh exactly what they should they get rejected and he gets to bring them home. He gave us three boxes today. YUMMY! We are blessed to have great next door neighbors on that side. Thank you LORD! They are the closest house to us so we are so thankful to have them there.

My belly is huge. I feel huge. I am embarrassed to go out in public. My husband is so nice to me and tells me I am beautiful. I wish I could believe him. I ordered a few pair of maternity pants today. I hope they fit and I won't have to send them back. I really, really, really, do not want to be photographed at all this pregnancy. I look just like the Goodyear Blimp. Oh heaven, help me.

Have a great evening. I'm off to watch Survivor and be super lazy...because I can.

No comments: