Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This, that, and the other

Our raccoon friend comes everyday. She loves the peanuts that are in the birdseed. She will grab one, roll it around in her "hands," then eat it. All the while we are literally 10 feet away staring out the window. If I open the back door and go out on the deck, she climbs down the tree slowly but once she hits the ground she runs like crazy into the woods in my backyard. She shows up so much that she is no longer the spectacle to my children that she was.

I cannot wait for autumn and winter.

I want to hike this with my family in the fall. That would be super fun. Tonight on GPTV (Georgia Public Television) there is a show on GA state parks. I can't wait to watch it. I am a state park kind of gal. I much prefer the mountains to the beach. Cooler weather over hot. Sweaters over tank tops. Jeans over shorts. You get the idea.

Off to do school with the girls. I don't even like saying "do" but I guess there isn't another word that describes seat work.

No comments: