Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sorry..

not that anyone is waiting desperately for me to post, but I really suck at being consistent.

It's Saturday. I did some grocery shopping at WalMart. I had to take Josiah because he didn't want to go swimming with Olaf and the other children. Weird child. It is super hot outside. I mean, yucky, nasty, awful hot! So hot that the air conditioner in our van doesn't seem to be working very well. It just cannot keep up with the heat outside.

I have been wearing my new make up everyday. I love it. It makes me feel pretty again. Even though I'm fat. I actually saw a friend at WalMart that I have not seen in five years. I am a good 30 pounds heavier than the last time she saw me and the only thing she said to me was, "you look so pretty." Made my day!:)

Public school starts in less than a month here. August 6th. Camille and Grace are enjoying their new school year. I am making more of an effort this year to incorporate some science this year as well as some Georgia history. I will probably try to do science once or twice a week and the same with history. I really like the Georgia history curriculum that I bought from The Notgrass Company.

Charity reminded me this morning how much I love the movie The Princess Bride. If you like it too, leave a comment with one of the lines out of the movie. You know...like, "Hallo. My name is Indigo Montoya. You kill my father. Prepare to die."

No comments: