Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Why don't I blog more often?

Mostly because I am on Facebook. I guess I think everyone is and therefore there is no need to blog here.

So...

Olaf's health is declining rapidly. We are actually talking about disability. It is horrible and I hate it for him. He is trying to get disability from the VA, but we haven't gotten approved or denied yet. He lives on painkillers and his tolerance is going up. It takes more medicine to take away the pain now. Never a good sign.

I am having a tonsillectomy on the 30th of this month. I am scared shitless. I have been to this site and I am even more scared. Basically it is to look down my throat to see why I am having trouble swallowing and since Dr. Heindel thinks my tonsils are part of the problem, he wants to yank them out. The great thing about the surgery is weight loss! I have lost over 30 pounds so far and am counting on another 10 after surgery.

I need to do a vlog, but I don't have any room on my computer for the video. I guess I need a new computer. Or figure out how to move this stuff somewhere else.

That's about it in a nutshell.


1 comment:

Olaf said...

I like it when you blog! Don't like reading about how bad off I am, but that isn't in every post (I think) Love you!!!