Sunday, January 18, 2009

Only three days!!

Until LOST returns!  I can't wait to see what happens.  

Five days until my 21st wedding anniversary.  January 23, 1988 I married a 19 year old kid and now I have a 40 year old hottie.  Why do men look better as they age?  It really isn't fair.  I just look old and fat.  

I am listening to Luther right now, holding sleeping Simon, and typing one handed. Talented, eh?  We went to Costco today and spent a wad of money.  I love Costco though.  

My friend, Raylene, gave me a new drink recipe.  It's called a Cloud and it's made with 2 shots Grey Goose Vodka, 1 shot Creme de Cocoa, 1 shot Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, splash of cream.  Shake with ice, strain and drink.  Yummy.

Olaf is off tomorrow for MLK Day.  I plan on talking with Camille about Civil Rights and what Dr. King accomplished.  If it weren't for him, Mr. Obama would not be taking the oath of office in 2 days.  No matter your political affiliation, our country is making history on Tuesday.  

Oh, Dance With My Father is playing now.  You must listen.




No comments: