Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bragging a little; OK, a lot!

I absolutely have the best husband in the world.  While on our lunch/breakfast date at Cracker Barrel, my husband looks at me from across the table and says, "I don't know how it is possible to love someone more each day, but I love you so much." Then he started to tear up.  He took a deep breath and composed himself so I wouldn't cry too.  After lunch we did a little shopping.  We went to Rack Room Shoes because he needed some new shoes for work.  While we are there, I start looking at dressy sandals and pumps.  After he found his shoes, he comes over to me and is genuinely interested in my shoe purchases.  He is pointing out shoes and giving me his opinion.  It was fabulous.  I don't even care if he was faking it!  It was still fabulous.  We walked next door to TJ Max and I bought two more pair of shoes.  (And I am not even a shoe gal!)  Then to top it off, today he asks me if he can give me a pedicure.  He asked me.  He said, "You really need a pedicure. (He noticed my awful feet from trying on the shoes.) Do you want me to give you one?"  So off we go to the bathroom where he scrubs my feet with Basin Sugar Scrub, rubs lotion all over them, files my toenails, then paints them red.  What is even better is he said, "This is hot!" as he was painting them.  I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

Charity said...

How incredibly sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!