Thursday, May 22, 2008

On a whim...

I totally got pink and white nails like these today.




Actually, mine are short and square. Cute though. I like them. I went into a nail salon to buy a couple of gift certificates for Caleb's bus driver and monitor. The gal that sold them to me had the pink and white french manicure and I said, "I want nails just like you!" I must say my hands look so much more feminine.

All the children have colds. Simon can't sleep because his nose is stuffy.

Grace turns SEVEN tomorrow! I cannot believe it. My little Gracie thinks Hannah Montana is the best singer in the world and wants Hannah Montana everything for her birthday. ::sigh:: She even wanted a Hannah Montana birthday cake. I don't want her to grow up. I took her with me to get my nails done and they painted her nails and painted flowers on her thumbs. She chose the most awful color of purple you have ever seen, but it is absolutely perfect for a seven year old:) Tomorrow we will go to Chuck E. Cheese and share the colds with the rest of the world.

No comments: