Monday, June 25, 2007

I want one

I am thinking of getting one of these because I saw it here. Pretty cool. I am going to have one mehndi looking foot when Olaf gets done tatting me.

I cannot believe it, but Simon is actually watching a Baby Einstein DVD. A friend loaned one to me about 3 years ago -- yes, years -- anyway, I found it and wanted to see if they really held a baby's attention. Guess what? It really does. I may have to invest in a few.

My husband set the treadmill up for me in the basement yesterday. I think it will be fabulous to actually walk and watch TV at the same time. It is too hot for me to walk outside. I am excited about it. I just have to take the time to do it.

Now for a cute picture of Simon:

The child who refuses to smile, but is really cute anyway.

No comments: