Saturday, June 02, 2007

I try to blog

Really, I do. But it's hard to do with a newborn in the house. Especially one that is too cute to put down. As a matter of fact, he is in my arms right this minute.

I think I found a swimsuit to order. I need one for our Disney World trip because there is a pool at the house we rented. Scott and Frances...please don't make fun of my ba-donkey-donk butt and cellulite thighs. Just remember to respect your elders.

Olaf took Camille to see Spiderman 3 today. Yes, we are allowing our 11 year old daughter to watch a PG-13 movie. It is her first one. He went to Screen It and thought she could handle it. It's a reward for being such a huge helper to me during the week. I couldn't do this mothering thing without her.

Have a fabulous weekend. It's half over already...

No comments: