Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there...

You're as welcome as can be.  M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! 

HEE!  I am so silly.  Does anyone remember the Original Mickey Mouse Club?  I used to watch it all the time as a kid.  Annette, Darlene, Bobby...  Black and white.  My favorite.  It was destiny to be a Disney fanatic.  I grew up so poor, I thought I would NEVER see Disney. Then I joined the Air Force and was stationed at George AFB, CA (Victorville) and guess what?  I went to Disneyland at least four times from 1988 to 1991.  I cannot wait to head BACK to Disneyland in January.  I am sure it has changed A LOT from 1991, and I cannot wait to take my children.  We will spend three days there and then fly to Hawaii for our 25th wedding anniversary.  Yep, the Disney Aulani Resort!  I hope Caleb does OK.  I am worried about that. 

Caleb has had, what I think is, the rotavirus for almost two weeks now.  It started like a normal stomach virus and then progressed to this awful diarrhea that just will not stop.  He has missed so much school.  If it doesn't stop in the next few days, I need to get a stool sample in. It started October 4th and here it is the 15th and he still has diarrhea!

My birthday is November 9th.  I think I am going to hang out at the Alamo for a few hours to celebrate with my friends.  If you are local and want to come, PLEASE DO!  It should be a lot of fun.  I'll be there about 9 pm.  You can buy me a drink. :0)






No comments: