Sunday, September 18, 2011

I started this thing

I started my juice fast today. A day earlier than I was going to. But I had some great produce here that was starting to go bad and I thought, "why not?" It is 3:35 pm and I am hungry, but I know in a few days that hunger will subside and I will feel great. I need to prepare myself for the next three days though. Low energy, headaches from caffeine withdraw, etc. Olaf is starting tomorrow, so we are making juice for the entire day tonight. There are a lot of recipes and great information at Join the Reboot! Let's DO this thang!!

Edited to add: My green juice today was spinach, celery, cucumber, carrots, green apple, and pear. My (breakfast) fruit juice was apple and pear. I bought a bunch of produce today at Sam's and I am looking forward to orange juice tomorrow morning. I also made a smoothie tonight with one ripe banana, a few frozen raspberries and about 1/2 cup of almond milk in the blender. I am not sure if the almond milk is "cheating" but it was good.

No comments: