Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Social Network

I am watching The Social Network right now and don't understand a damn thing. Too much computer language for me so far and I am only 15 minutes into the freaking movie. Just sayin'. And as I am trying to watch this, Simon is talking and talking and talking. It's very cute and a little bit annoying at the same time.

Caleb seems to be on the mend. He hasn't had a fever today, and his pox are all scabbed over. I am wondering if Chicken Pox will hit the other children since I had Caleb holed up in his room. I know it is highly contagious and I am hoping if the other children do get it, it happens all at once. Like this week would be nice. If they get it soon we can still go to Oregon. If not, then it may be Disney World. Only time will tell. I'm OK with either trip.

Speaking of Social Networking, find me on Facebook. That is where I am most of the time. :)


No comments: