Friday, March 20, 2009

Olaf is in the hospital

Just a quick note to let you all know that Olaf is in Crawford Long Hospital. If he responds to treatment we are looking at a 3 to 5 day hospital stay. He cannot swallow at all at this point and is in a lot of pain. Please do not call the hospital room. I will update here as we know more. He will be starting major doses of IV steroids at 4:00 pm. I will be leaving here around 7:00 pm to go home for the evening and will be back tomorrow morning. A good friend of Olaf's from work will be staying through the night with him. Thank God for good friends!! THANK YOU RAY!! I am trying to juggle people to check in on the children, so if you are willing to do that, please let me know before you drop by the house. You can call my cell phone and leave a message if I do not answer. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi misty praying for Olaf to make a quick recovering. take care of yourself and you family. Wish I could help some how, but am a little to far away. jillxx

Anonymous said...

Misty~Patty just called to let me know. WHATEVER you need please call me--I AM HERE!!!!!Willing,
tammy

Anonymous said...

on Misty I wish I lived closer to you
my prayers are for Olaf
and you all
HUGS

jen