Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I seriously need to lose weight

I am the heaviest I have ever been and I just feel gross. However, Olaf brought me a huge Dairy Queen Brownie Sundae tonight and I ate the entire flippin' thing. I am so fat I only have one pair of pants that fit me. One. I know, I know. Stop whining and DO something already. Time to drag out the FIRM DVD's and get busy.

Gracie is reading fabulously. I bought her this Amelia Bedelia reader and she sat down and read right through it like it was cake. It is actually too easy I think.

Here is a photo of Simon in his Hugga Buns. So cute and chunky.



He weighs 19 pounds now. I am desperately in love with him. The entire family is. I want another one. Kind of like Lay's potato chips; you just can't have one. Hee hee.

No comments: