Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whoa, Nelly!

Can you believe how many people have left a comment for that stamp set? WOW! I will use this random number generator to pick the winner on Friday morning. I will take the number that it gives me and count from the first comment left toward the last. This has been so much fun for me. Camille is even giving away a copy of Little Women. Go sign up for it if you haven't already. She is LOVING all the comments she is getting on her blog.

I haven't posted a photo of Simon for awhile...so, here ya go!

He looks like Olaf in this picture to me. Well, Olaf's baby pictures anyway. He is absolutely adorable and I am so in love with him. We already are wanting another one. I figure I am so fat right now I might as well try to get pregnant again:0)

Camille, Grace, and Josiah are all going to join the homeschool choir this year. That should be a hoot. Practice is every Wednesday, so I will be running around this year a bit. Camille will have Spanish class on Thursday as well. I am such a home body. I really dislike leaving the house for any reason. Especially if it involves other little children that don't belong to me. They carry germs not to mention bad manners.

Camille is plugging along with school. It is a lot more school work than we are used to, but I think it has been very good for her. Grace gets mad if I don't "do" school everyday with her. Sometimes the baby needs so much of my time that I sit in the recliner and direct her school work from there. She can self direct a lot of her work because she reads well. She can read the directions on her workbook pages all by herself. Twelve more days until Caleb goes back to school, but who is counting?

No comments: