Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cami is coming home

Cami should be landing at JFK in 40 minutes! She has spent the last two weeks in Berlin, Germany. Can you believe my daughter has been to New Zealand, Australia, and Germany in a matter of 6 weeks? She is one lucky teenager to have such cool parents.

I am not sure if I posted this (because my posting is so sporadic and I don't read my blog before I write a post) but the Mayo Clinic did not find anything definitive with Olaf. His pemphigus doctor is trying to take him off of prednisone, but in order to do that he needs to increase his Imuran which makes Olaf incredibly sick to his stomach. Not to mention it causes a fatal cancer when taken long term.

Simon is sick with another cold and slight fever. He either got it at the eye doctor last Thursday or when he got his hair cut on Monday. He screams "BOOGER" when he needs to blow his nose. Of course, I have to hold the Kleenex while he blows and yells "DO IT! DO IT!" which means to pinch his nose off after blowing. I am trying to do school with him because this child does not know his alphabet or his numbers. Easier said than done with this one. He will always be "the baby" though.

Looking forward to Disney World in a few months. We leave on Halloween, so we'll be there for the Christmas decorations this year. We are doing the Very Merry Christmas Party, character dining with Winnie the Pooh, and a Backyard BBQ character dining at Fort Wilderness. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom-Kidani Village, The Treehouse Villas, and a weekend at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

No comments: