Monday, December 13, 2010

Less intense

Much less intense than my last post. And for what it's worth, I did let Olaf read the last post before I published it. (Not that he could have stopped me from pressing that "publish" button) My blog is a cathartic experience for me. I used to sensor myself while writing, but not anymore. This is me, Misty. You can choose to read or not to read.

Pressing on...

Camille has a really bad cold/cough. She feels horribly. I think Simon is in the beginning stages of it as well. He is coughing at night a little. I still took Camille to her first People to People meeting on Sunday. It was just a social gathering for the Student Ambassadors. Our first real meeting, loaded with information, is January 15th. I am so excited about this trip. I am buying things for her left and right. I called our cellular service today (AT&T) to make sure she would be able to use her cell phone while she was there. I am glad I called because the only phone that works in Japan is the iPhone or a Blackberry. So, she'll take Olaf's iPhone with her as he also has a Blackberry for work that he can use as a cell phone while she is gone. I also looked around to see if she needs a converter for the electricity. (She doesn't. Not for the iPhone charger anyway.) Japan uses 2 prong outlets a lot like ours, and runs on 100v electricity.

Just for fun watch this! You'll enjoy it if you liked Rock n Roll in the 80's.

Christmas is almost here! YAY!!



No comments: