Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jucy Lucy

Yes, I misspelled that on purpose.  My husband made Jucy Lucys tonight and they were yummers.  I spent today with the girls at WalMart doing some much needed grocery shopping.  The dogs are infested with fleas because apparently they can become immune to Frontline.  So, tomorrow I get to go to the vet to try to find flea medicine that will actually kill the fleas.  We put Flea Stoppers on our carpet to make sure it wasn't our house that had the fleas.  Nope.  It's the darn dogs.  And cats.  Have I ever mentioned how much I despise Georgia in the summer?  The heat, the humidity, the bugs, the heat, the bugs, and the heat.  I want to live in Montana or Vermont.  

My children are cute, cute, cute.  I am looking at Grace and Josiah watching Max and Ruby and they are adorable.  Josiah is a spitting image of my brother.  He is the only child of mine that doesn't look German except his skin tone is dark like Olaf.  He is my only skinny kid too.  He weighs 48 pounds and is tall, tall, tall.  Simon probably weighs 35.  
Simon is a spitting image of Camille.  I wish I had baby pictures of Camille on the computer but that was before the day of digital pictures.  I guess you just gotta trust me on that one.


1 comment:

Aisling said...

See, I KNEW there was a good side to not having pets!