Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bloggy thoughts

Can I just say that I am so happy that Molly is blogging again? I love Molly. I love her honesty and her spiritual journey. I love that she can write so well that you can see exactly what she is trying to convey. Oh thank you Molly for blogging again. My good friend, Cheri, is also blogging again. Since I love and adore Cheri I think you too should read her blog. Oh, and I found out from a girlfriend tonight that Darren Isherwood,the widower of my friend Karen who passed away of breast cancer in October 2007, is getting married again. If you want to check out his blog you can do that too. I can honestly say that if Olaf should remarry so soon after I die, I will personally come back and haunt his arse. I am not trying to belittle Darren in any way, shape, or form. I know different strokes for different folks.  ::in my best Forrest Gump voice::  That's all I got to say 'bout that.

I went to dinner tonight with my friends, Tammy and Patty.  I don't get to see them often, but it is fun when I do.  Patty tells stories better than anyone I know except a Maily David.  Maily was in the Air Force with me and that guy could have us all rolling when he told a story.  Needless to say, Patty makes me laugh with her stories too.  You really should ask her about the time she and Steve went four wheeling.

Looks like I will start school with the children the 2nd week in July.  We've been out since mid May.  Need to get a little bit ahead before vacation in September.  














No comments: